June 16, 2013

think I think too much

picture by @boetter @ Flickr

sometimes I stop to think and I think that I think too much
it takes much thinking before I can get to a decision
but the decision never seems to be the right one
and I always restart thinking, and thinking makes me think
that I really think too much, perhaps more than I breath
and I think, and thinking brings me thoughts
and the thoughts bring me more thoughts
that never, ever come to an action, as I wish they came
picture by Packie_s @ Flickr
thinking and acting should be closer, don't know what to do
if it's a matter of confidence, pride, closed-mindness
if this last one exists
and I keep thinking and thinking and I still think I think too much
don't know how my thinking finds space in my thinking pond
full of liquids and fluids and not a single solid matter
nothing touchable
nothing

No comments: